#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Saturday, March 05, 2005
some days, i couldn't get up,
couldn't get down.
i was bored of everything.
somehow, a little black cloud rained over me.
someone was making me ill.
i bet you're still, a 2,3,4-letter word.
yes, you heard, the pretty little birds fly home...
BUT --
these days, the world's alright,
the sun shines bright
i'm kicking out the bad dreams.
these days, the sun kicks in,
the good guys win,
i'm positively somewhere.
these days go on... long after you've gone. :)

good afternoon! just so you guys know, i am in love. -beams- with jadakiss and ciara. oh gosh, i love jadakiss' "you make me wanna" and ciara's "one two step" it rocks! :) been going crazy every time i hear it. :) ooooo-errr. hmmm, staying home today, 'cause i can't even be bothered to go for mass. poo! how boring. had an awful nightmare last night, a sort of fusion between past events and fears of the future. it's like the past has come back to haunt me, and the shadow of that particular event is making me doubt others' intentions now. god, i hope this doesn't turn out the way it has happened before. haha, i sound wacko, do i not? ahh. i guess i'm thinking too much.

on a lighter note, i found something in 8days that is too hilarious to not put up. it's sort of a parody of Prince Charles and Camilla (yes, the rottweiler) as Chucky and his bride. -snickers-

Charles
Ooh, baby, ooh, baby...
Camilla
Fuddy Duddy Daddy, would you put your stamp collection into the drawer and come to bed?
Charles
I would, Old Bat Of My Loins, but you're still on it.
Camilla
But My Dear With Funny Ears, England expects us to do our duty and begin the reign with a big bang.
Charles
Can we skip that, My Used-Car Spouse? I would start a bang with a firecracker, not a tired cracker.
Camilla
My Creaky Highness, did not you say once that you loved me so much you wish to be reincarnated as my trousers?
Charles
That's true, My Ancient Sweetheart, but I certainly don't want to be reincarnated as Queen Victoria's Jurassic G-string which you're wearing right now. I assure you it looks most horrifying to me from up here on top of the royal cupboard.
Camilla
Oh, don't be so scared, My Decrepit Athlete. Jump down from your imperious perch. Let's begin our blessed union with a peck on the mouth.
Charles
I desist, My Crumbling Darling. I fear our peck on the mouth may lead to mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Queen Elizabeth
(banging on wall of adjacent bedroom)
Oyyyy! shut up and get on with it you farts, or I'll set my vicious Corgis upon you!
Camilla
See what you've done, Elderly Hubby. You've made Mum angry. Come and take me right now.
Charles
Dearest Dried Prune, you know I'm not into physical contact with anything but my mother's crown, which I secretly put on every evening. Let's pretend we've done it already. Nobody will know.
Camilla
But Dinosaur Buns, your son Harry the Nazi will know because he's peeping at us right now.
Charles
What? Where? This bed chamber is royally protected by taxpayers' money. Nobody except the 200 official Royal Peepers and and their 400 attendants can look in.
Camilla
There, on that portrait of that ravishing woman on the wall over there. I could've sworn her eyes and nose were moving.
Charles
Oh, you mean the portrait of Diana? Don't worry, Fossil Dazzle, her eyes are always moving.
Camilla
Diana is watching?
Charles
No, sweetie cow, it's Mum. She sticks her nose into every royal affair. That's why we are now together, and you are here as Bride of Chucky 2.
Queen Elizabeth
(still peeking in through the peep hole)
Guards! Send in the Corgis!

she smiled
at 12:03 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com