#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Sunday, February 06, 2005
-- someday we'll know if love can move a mountain.
and someday we'll know why the sky is blue.
and someday we'll know,
why i wasn't meant for you...

_______________

went to thomson for lunch and shopping with my mum and brother today. it was alright i guess, if you can count assessment-book-buying exciting. -makes face- haha. oh and alyssa's going to crash cjc too! but apparently she just wants to go there for the food? haha. well, it's up to her. i think she can go for the econs lecture actually. doubt anyone would notice. anyways.

went to toa payoh after that and met shawn to get the nurses outfits from him, 'cause his mum's a nurse in SGH. to be honest, now i'm feeling a bit messed up. i had hoped it would be easy, but, as Amanda says in "The Glass Menagerie"... "things have a way of turning out so badly." it's not going to be easy at all, and you should know that i'm going to have to deal with my pain too. it's hard to see what we worked so hard for just slip away, even more so when i can't do anything about it because deep down, i know that it's probably the best way to go. i can't be so unfair to you, even though i know that either way i'm still hurting you. but whatever it is, just know that i love you, and i always will. you're my best friend, you know? and i want to keep you forever.

when two friends fall in love with each other,
it's because they've realised that they want to cherish each other in a deeper way.
when two friends fall out of love with each other,
it's because they've realised that they want to keep each other forever...
____________________

Looking in my memory, what do I see?
All the good times you gave to me.
Even from the park, way after dark,
Listen to the radio in my car.
It's times like these, you see the wood from the trees,
You came to my aid when I was on my knees.
The next time you feel alone, just pick up the phone.

Reach out and touch, whisper my name.
I will deliver, again and again.
Straight from the heart, honest and true,
I promise you this, I will be there for you.


When I think, I'd be lost without you.
Makes me wonder what I did before you.
When it mattered you were there for me,
You were my rock, boy, you were my energy.
Time flies but I'll never forget,

the way it was the day we met.
Don't be surprised, you know it's true.
I'm gonna be there for you.


Reach out and touch, whisper my name.
I will deliver, again and again.
Straight from the heart, honest and true,
I promise you this, I will be there for you.

Through the sun, through the rain,
I will still feel the same.
Be it good, be it bad,
I'll always understand.
When you're down, when you're blue,
I will be there for you.
Cause nobody does it better,
We're gonna get there together...



she smiled
at 10:20 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com