#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Wednesday, February 16, 2005
he's everything you want, he's everything you need.
he's everything inside of you that you wish you could be.
he says all the right things, at exactly the right time.
but he means nothing to you...

and you don't know why.

_________________

i stayed home today 'cause i'm sick. it's the stupid flu bug that my mum passed to me. been sneezing and having a runny nose since monday! and yesterday i left school early to come home and sleep. now my nose hurts like nobody's bloody business because i've been rubbing it so much. haha. -makes face- but i'm still happy! let me tell you about my nice day. haha ;)

talked to joachim this morning, and i thought it was fun. :) haha, he still infuriates me, but hey. where's the fun in having a friend if i can't bicker with him right? haha! so yes. thanks joa! appreciate it loads. and stop squealing and screaming over your mushroom game. other girls won't find it so attractive! hahaha. ;) and thank YOU, for coming over with medicine. haha, i appreciate it so much. -hugs-

mmm. had lunch and mopped the floor (see, what a good girl i am?) and dozed off a couple of times. so interesting right? haha. but elsa and tim came over! it was pretty fun talking to them 'cause they're both so crappy and fun. haha, i even sneaked out and went down to junction8 with them to just walk around a bit. i can't stand being indoors for the whole day. even if there's nothing to do outside, i STILL want to go out and breathe the outside air. haha! thanks you guys, for coming over, and tim thanks for the sweets! :)

school tomorrow is going to suck since i end at five. but, hmm. maybe i can sneak out earlier. y'know, i think i'm one of the few people in class who skip lectures and pon school and classes, and i'm the dc. haha! a bad choice if i ever saw one. ;)

oh, by the way! thanks shawners, yining, dalun and grace and all who asked if i was feeling better! haha, thanks loads yepps. :)

__________________


One more kiss could be the best thing,
Or one more lie could be the worst.
And all these thoughts are never resting.
And you're not something I deserve.


In my head there's only you now,
This world falls on me.
In this world there's real and make believe,
And this seems real to me.

And you love me but you don't know who I am.
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand.
And you love me but you don't know who I am.
So let me go, let me go...

I dream ahead to what I hope for.
And I turn my back on loving you.
How can this love be a good thing?
And I know what I'm going through.


In my head there's only you now,
This world falls on me.
In this world there's real and make believe,
And this seems real to me.
And you love me but you don't know who I am.
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand.
And you love me but you don't know who I am.

So let me go, just let me go, let me go...

And no matter how hard I try.
I can't escape these things inside.

I know, I know.
But all the pieces fall apart...
You will be the only one who knows...





(i heard this song on the radio this morning. and somehow i think it's really apt for what i'm feeling right now. you know who you are.)

she smiled
at 6:59 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com