#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Saturday, January 22, 2005
Prove them wrong.


i truly believe that for people as competitive as me, that phrase ^^ can be one of the most powerful motivation phrases ever. :) oh, and speaking of competitive people. y'know, ever since i entered cj, most of the guys i've gotten to know are leos! haha, or aries, if you count matt and this other guy whose name eludes me. haha. how cool. and here i thought the only other leo guy i knew was joa! haha. alright, random thought there. ;)

anyhoos. today was alright, went for lunch with the family today in j8 and saw wk and his very pretty darling. haha! oh, and some bad news. my mother suspects i've gotten my belly pierced. -groans- more hiding and having to be careful. sighhhh. :( and she thinks i'm bulimic! me, the girl who doesn't NOT eat when it's break-time? JUST because i have a habit of rinsing my mouth (ie, visiting the washroom) after eating, she assumes that i go there to puke my guts out.

SHE IS BLOODY INSANE.

just because i've lost weight recently, and my apetite has admittedly shrunken a bit, it does NOT mean that i'm even mildly anorexic or bulimic, thank you very much. she always seems to think that there's something wrong with me. -scowls- haha. well, anyway. talking to tim on msn (which was very nice, thank you!) yesterday made me realise that i've been leading a very boring life (which was not so nice, so no thank you! haha.)! so, i've made up my mind. everyday i'm going to try to do something that i've never done before. and it can be as simple has trying a new dish in school or saying hi to someone new. -beams- i doubt i'll go rolling down a hill while kite-flying or jump off a playground roof anytime soon, but hey, this way's as good as any of making my days better. :)

i'm reading draco dormiens by cassandra claire all over again. i can't get over it. after nat, she's my favourite writer. :) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. have you ever gotten the feeling that there's something you want to do very badly, but you just don't know what it is? haha. i HATE that feeling.

I don't want another pretty face.
I don't want just anyone to hold.
I don't want my love to go to waste.
I want you and your beautiful soul.
You're the one I wanna chase,
You're the one I wanna hold.
I wont let another minute go to waste.
I want you and your beautiful soul...


has anyone told you that you've got a beautiful soul? :)
imissyou.


she smiled
at 8:21 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com