the average goddess,
the compulsive shopaholic,
the absentminded ditz,
and just a little insane.
; drama mama; councillor;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)
Sunday, January 02, 2005Action may not always mean happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
Top 5 Things That I Have (Fortunately) Not Done in 2004
1. killed a particular amaths teacher.
2. failed my chemistry prelims.
3. run away from home.
4. run away from school.
5. stopped going to church entirely.
Top 10 Things That I Have (Unfortunately) Not Done in 2004
1. passed my amaths.
2. gotten a tongue piercing.
3. gotten a tattoo.
4. been to hawaii.
5. met my gorgey tom felton.
6. been to england.
7. moved out.
8. gone on a massive shopping spree.
9. put up the christmas tree.
10. gone to church frequently.
Top 10 Things That I'm (Incredibly!) Proud Of in 2004
1. stuck with swimming til the end.
2. passed chemistry prelims.
3. fell in love with chemistry.
4. i s-t-u-d-i-e-d.
5. got my naval done.
6. see my kitties as often as i can.
7. fell in lurrrrve. :)
8. gotten closer to some great friends.
9. wrote a good article for MS.
10. 4/9 2004. :D
see that quote at the top? i've decided to put one for every post i have this year. haha, inspirational! :) composed those lists awhile ago, and forgot to put them up. anyhoos. today's been pretty ordinary, y'know, the rain that never stops, and how i end up making silly mistakes from lessons never learnt. i butchered my hair. -sighs- haha, you never really appreciate what you have until you lose it, yes? haha. anyway, it's now quite "neither-here-nor-there", but it grows. i'll live. :)
school starts tomorrow, and while i'm mucho excited about seeing stephi (all tanned and bronzed i bet!) and all the ij amigos that i've not seen for aeons, i have to admit that i am quite terrified. it's just happening so fast, and i guess i'm just afraid that i'll somehow be swept away. will i be smart enough for it? i didn't even pass my bloody maths! will i fit in, will there be people i know in my class... so many questions, and guess what? i don't have any answers. :s what a yucky feeling.
i wanted to be like you,
i wanted everything.
so i tried, to be like you,
and i got swept away...
i didn't know that it was so cold and
you needed someone to show you the way.
so i took your hand and
we figured out that
when the tide comes, i'll take you away.
if you want to, i can save you.
i can take you away from here.
so lonely inside, so busy out there.
and all you wanted was somebody who cared.
wish me luck. :) i'll need it.
and ps, joachim. you BETTER turn up for school tomorrow. at the very very very least. :)
at 6:47 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com