#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Thursday, December 30, 2004
Paint Brush - Bettie B. Youngs.

I keep my paint brush with me
Wherever I may go,
In case I need to cover up
So the real me doesn't show.
I'm so afraid to show you me
Afraid of what you'll do -- that
You might laugh or say mean things.
I'm afraid I might lose you.


I'd like to remove all my paint coats
To show you the real, true me,
But I want you to try and understand,
I need you to accept what you see.
So if you'll be patient and close your eyes,
I'll strip off all my coats real slow.
Please understand how much it hurts
To let the real me show.


Now my coats are all stripped off.
I feel naked, bare and cold,
And if you still love me with all that you see,
You are my friend, pure as gold.


I need to save my paint brush, though,
And hold it in my hand,
I want to keep it handy
In case somebody doesn't understand.
So please protect me, my dear friend
And thanks for loving me true,
But please let me keep my paint brush with me
Until I love me, too.


-sniffs- isn't that poignantly touching? i guess we're all guilty of, at one point or another, kinda 'making' people afraid of revealing their true selves. we're not as accepting of others as we say we are, and that's something i want to correct in myself. haha, i'm not the nicest person at the best of times, and at the worst, i guess you could call me a critical snoot-faced bitch. haha. but at least i'm trying. and everyone should try too. :)

anyways! i watched 'meet the fockers' today, with erika and shawn. it was pretty impromptu! haha. woke up early this morning 'cause i caught a cold yesterday and was having trouble sleeping with a stuffed nose and sore throat. so i came online and talked to erika (i'm missing all the 4/niners. poooey.) and she was mad 'cause her friends weren't waking up to watch the show. so she asked me and i asked shawn and bob's your uncle. :) it was a pretty funny show! haha, both of them said it wasn't as funny as the first but i haven't watched the first so i wouldn't know. hahaha.

anyhoos. after that, shawn went to school and erika bought cake for her mum and went home too. i bought myself a very very nice dress! haha, it's pink and black and white and quite summer-dress-y! haha, iloveilove. :) so i guess i'll be wearing that to the d&d tomorrow. came home, and read 'chicken soup for the teenage soul' while drinking hot water and sniffling like crazy. it's such a good book! so inspirational and touching. haha, and everyone knows that a sap like me is a good sucker for such books. :) and wyna yow is the most irritating sms-er in the world (after my brother)! it won't kill you to reply ONE message, woman! i went to buy the dress, not knowing that she had already passed it to lulu. pooo you, nu ren!

"...'cause i'm a grown man, not B2K
if i need a girlfriend,
it won't be today!
i'm not trying to be your man
pimp bones in my body!
rock them, body-hottie,
rock them like ladi-dadi!..."


ooh. i love nick cannon.

she smiled
at 6:09 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com