the average goddess,
the compulsive shopaholic,
the absentminded ditz,
and just a little insane.
; drama mama; councillor;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)
Friday, December 03, 2004
just read linn's blog. that party girl is finally in thailand
and missing all of us (including me, i hope!) in singapore. tasha's going to england after acjc (i think?) and shireen's going to aussie. kinda ironical isn't it? we can't wait to leave IJ and get our hair
dyed, our tongues pierced (well, me anyway!), and do all the things that we were never allowed to do in school
, and yet once we're gone, we miss it terribly. haha. humans, the walking ironies. :)
anyways! i'm going for camp tomorrow! yessiree, i'm going for the first ever mustard seed camp, and if you're wondering what mustard seed is, it's a bi-monthly church magazine
produced by the youths for the youths. pretty interesting stuff! :) makes me wonder if a career
in publications and the like would be a good thing. haha, who knows.
ahh! loads of things i need to get. or rather, want to get. :)
1. a nice fat diary/notebook for 2005. preferably with the dates and all written down so that i remember when i'm supposed to do what.
2. a nice wrap-around top. -beams- i've a sudden craving for that.
3. a short black skirt.
4. a nice loose-fitting tube! sheesh, i still haven't gotten one.
i can't think of anything else. haha. ohwells. my com's so fucked. i keep getting signed out of msn, and i can't open any freaking page. oh, and now i can add another thing i want: a nice, never-gets-infected-by-any-bloody-virus laptop
. which i've been promised should i get my beloved 8 points for the Os, but which i feel my mother should seriously reconsider and buy me one anyway. ;)
at 9:49 PM