#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Saturday, December 18, 2004
I close my eyes when I get too sad,
I think thoughts that I know are bad.
Close my eyes and I count to ten,
Hope it's over when I open them.

I want the things that I had before,
Like a star wars poster on my bedroom door.
I wish I could count to ten,
Make everything be wonderful again.

Hope my mom and I hope my dad
Will figure out why they get so mad.
Hear them scream, I hear them fight
They say bad words that make me wanna cry.

Close my eyes when I go to bed.
And I dream of angels who make me smile.
I feel better when I hear them say
Everything will be wonderful someday...


Promises mean everything when you're little.
And the world's so big...
I just don't understand how
You can smile with all those tears in your eyes.
Tell me everything is wonderful now.


Please don't tell me everything is wonderful now.

I go to school and I run and play.
I tell the kids that it's all okay.
I laugh aloud so my friends won't know,
When the bell rings I just don't wanna go home.


Go to my room and I close my eyes.
I make believe that I have a new life.
I don't believe you when you say
Everything will be wonderful someday...


isn't that song the best song you've ever read? haha, i'd say heard but i don't have the code for it. anyway, it's everclear's "wonderful" i think. it's lyrics are really meaningful to me, especially after everything that's happened and all.

anyhoos. let's not be pessimistic! today i went out with my dad, and i really had a great, great time. went over in the morning and saw the cats. they're huge now! yeesh. i really miss them A LOT. haha. anyways, my dad gave me a shirt that he bought in malacca and my step-mum gave me a hongbao! haha. it was really nice of them. after that, my dad and i went down to pick my brother, but we stopped at the spca first! i saw a puppy that was so adorable! spotty and mischievous-looking! haha, but it's sad that he's only two and a half months old. how can people be so mean?

anyway, after that we picked my brother up and went down to hougang to shop! bought two shirts there, my dad bought a belt and we bought (he paid!) my mum's xmas presents! i think that was really sweet of him. and there was one ornament we saw that said this:

Save yourself for the one the Lord has saved for you.


what a way to discourage sex. hahaha! and another that said:

Happiness is not on the outside, it's on the inside; it's not about what you have, but about what you are.


now, how true is that? happiness is a state of mind, no? haha. anyhoos! hougang is a great place to shop! quick, shopping trip anyone? hahaha. i've yet to get my brother's present and the bitchfest girls. :) this'll take some careful planning i suppose. haha. yupps, came home after that, and went down to church to help with the setting up of all the thingamajigs but guess i didn't really help much, haha. sorry guys! :( saw christopher at mass! gosh, he looks so different now! haha, but then again, i guess i look really different too. i wonder if i'm different on the inside too. hope it's for the better if it is. :) ohh! and shawn was doing this video thingy! pretty cool, and i think he makes a great host! hahaha, wacky! and entertaining! wahaha! :D haha, i'm biased i guess. ;)

christmas is coming...


I don't wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now.


she smiled
at 10:40 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com