#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Monday, August 02, 2004
yesterday:
went to tasha's house after coming home from maths tuition in the morning and have lunch.
did our project (mainly me!) while tasha just jiggled and danced to my veryveryvery nice CD. i swear it rocks.
wyna thinks so too, yes?!
haha she listened to Jet's 'are you gonna be my girl' about 5 times on friday.
hahaha. hmmmm so yupps. did what we could and had a bit of time to spare so i headed down to far east by myself and gave myself a belated birthday present.
-beams!-
its gorgeous. n imlovingit!
hahaha. ask me.
dont tink i can say it here in case my bro reads it.
-winks- hahaha.

today:
i dont noe y but i feel like typing lyk dis 2day.
weirrrd.
well todayyy. lets c.
OHH! i got a huuuuge surprise dis morning.
abish suddenly asked me 2 go 2 e toilet with her cos she had diarrohea...! i began 2 get suspicious!
since when is abish scared of going 2 e toilet in e morning.
hahaha. THEN when we came back, dere it was!!
right smack on my table!
a HUGE BIG GINORMOUS CARD!!
with everyone's thumbprints n well-wishes!
cldve cried but chose nt 2. hahaha.
ohh. n val was super interested in my P2M (present 2 myself)
haha tts pretty lame but nvm. hahaha.
yeahh n carol was pretty disgusted! hahaha.
oh wells.
had phys test in e morning which sucked.
left pract my whole paper blank. die la. mr tan's gna kill us all.
oh! n tricia yeo's angry with me.
-whines- im sorrrrry. really i m. mk it up 2 u somehow?
yepps. den had lit followed by chi.
watched homerun again.
it was super sad. cldve cried again.
hahaha whats with me mann. crying at every lil thing.
had mass pract with the sec1s and 2s.
was pretty alright i think.
den at e end tjl had 2 go say stuff tht made us lk lyk idiots.
shant elaborate. get pissed only.
mmmm. emaths test cancelled!
wooohooo!
hahahaha. yet another gd thing 2 add 2 my day.
den binny, qb, carol n i went dwn 2 tp 2 eat n study.
met my dad n stepmum dere 2 waiting 4 my auntie 2 do something. that was qt scary! hahaha.
oh well.
mmmmm. so we went 2 eat at long johns n binny did their moral ed project.
aft tht went dwn 2 macs 4 awhile n met shawn who helped me carry my present hme.
THANK YOOOO! -mwahhs-
some1 got rated 8/10 by binny? HAHAHAHAHA.
hmmm. so yupps. at hme now, waiting for tuition 2 start in a while.
wonder wat my tutor wld say if he saw my present 2 myself.
hahaha.
ohh. n some fucker walked in2 me 2day while i was carrying my superbly huge present and caused it 2 bang into my lip.
which caused it to bleed.
n even though carol turned ard n yelled "u dint even say sorry!" at him, he dint even turn ard.
fuckers.


these days - e stars seem out of reach.
but these days - dere aint a ladder on these streets.
these days r fast, love dont lasts in dis graceless age.
even innocence has caught e morning train.
n dere aint nobody left but us these days...


she smiled
at 7:24 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com