#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Friday, June 04, 2004
i think i'm ready now.


HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN CAROL! finally 16! unfair man. haha anyway, gonna see you later for harry potter yeahs? haha still remember "tom felton is so sexaye!" ?? hahaha. anyway, may God bless you always! manymanymany happy returns for the day. -hugs&kisses!- x)

simply[vannie] (ignore the one on the right)
wearing: blue polo and shorts.
eating/drinking: doritos, nachos and water.
watching/listening: baby boy - sean paul feat beyonce.
wishing: i could see my kittens.
wanting: a digicam! (this won't change for some time yet.)
experiencing: aching muscles.
missing: my kittens! and my dad.
loving: ven's nameless song!

(haha ripped that from jolene. hope she doesn't mind!)

got back from training a while ago and i'm dead beat! gosh. my arms and legs are hurting like crazy. -winces- urghhs. oh! and i actually forgot i had tuition yesterday! hahaha. whooops? oh, and do you notice that my right-side bar is quite messy? haha i'm speechless! hunnybunny*! you've got a terribly blur hubby! hahaha. x) ooh but the song there is REALLY nice! veryveryvery sweet. anyone who wants, ask!

hmmmm. going to watch harry potter with carol and company later to celebrate her birthday! haha. i'm thinking of getting my ears pierced too while i'm at it. so the grand total will stand at 6! x) can't hardly wait.

(You know there is two sides to every story)

See I don't know why you cryin' like a bitch.
Talkin' shit like a snitch.
Why'd you write a song 'bout me?
If you really didn't care,
You wouldn't wanna share,
Tellin' everybody just how you feel...

[ Fuck what I did was your fault somehow.
Fuck the presents, I threw all that shit out.
Fuck all the cryin' you didn't mean jack.
Well guess what yo, fuck you right back. ]x2

You thought you could really make me moan.
I had better sex all alone (hahahaha)
I had to do your friend.
Now you want me to come back.
You must be smokin' crack.
I'm goin' else where and that's a fact.

[ Fuck all those nights I moaned real loud.
Fuck it, I faked it, aren't you proud?
Fuck all those nights you thought you broke my back.
Well guess what yo, your sex was wack. ]x2

Whoa whoa
Uh uh yea
Whoa whoa
Uh uh yea
Whoa whoa
Uh uh yea
Whoa whoa
Uh uh yea

You questioned did I care?
Maybe I would howl if you wanna come to me.
Now it's over.
But I do admit i'm glad I didn't catch your crabs.
I can't swear bad cause I got to go.

Fuck what I did was your fault somehow
Fuck the presents, I threw all that shit out
Fuck all the cryin' you didn't mean jack
Well guess what yo, fuck you right back.

(Spoken) You made me do this.




watch this space! (thanks for blogging, julianne!)

she smiled
at 9:29 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com