the average goddess,
the compulsive shopaholic,
the absentminded ditz,
and just a little insane.
; drama mama; councillor;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)
Monday, June 21, 2004everybody in the club getting tipsyyy!
just got back from church.
spent about 5 hours there studying i think.
haha. and only got roughly one emaths paper2 done. with some questions still undone 'cause i can't figure them out.
vanessa, the genius. x)
there's still chem tuition later.
the only good thing about that is that i've done my homework and that my tutor smells of Crave.
doesn't suit him though. it's too heeep!
anyways. been reading Seventeen!
it's quite educational really, wouldn't know what i'd do without it. -smiles sweetly-
so this is what i've learned:
1. A large portion of Americans think that 17-year-old female American teenagers are obsessed with make-up, clothes, how to create different hairstyles and how to buy the perfect bikini for your body shape.
2. A large portion of Americans are sadly correct.
4. Thankfully there's still a tiny percentage who display disdain at such frivolence.
5. Bare legs are nice. Airbrushed legs are unforgettable.
6. Tube tops can flatten you out, giving you a uni-breast look. So, pick a top that ties in the front. It will subtly lift and give you just the right amount of cleavage.
7. Boy briefs can make your bottom look bigger 'cause they have too much fabric. String ties can adjust to go just above the hips, which elongates your legs and trims your behind.
on hindsight, i think that if you have a bottom like JoTeo's no amount of string tying can "trim that behind".
which is why no one will see me in a bikini for a long time coming.
hahaha. as if there's a lot to look at! xP
lol. i'm bored.
ooh, but before i go, remember!
Throw out mascara and liquid liners after 6 months 'cause bacteria can grow in these moist conditions!
Nelly Furtado - Try.
then i see you standing there,
wanting more from me.
and all i can do is try.
truth be told, i've tried my best.
at 9:27 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com