#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Monday, June 21, 2004
190604
he takes a whisky drink, he takes a vodka drink.
he takes a lager drink, he takes a cider drink.
he sings the songs that remind him of the good times,
he sings the songs that remind him of the better times.


todayyyy. hmmm as i type this, it is precisely 7.44pm
and the mustard seed people are having a very very fun barbeque.
which is unfair because i am stuck at HOME.
yes. HOME.
being very very miserable.
my brother says it's not bad because he's here,
but personally, i think he overrates himself. HAH.
well. had phsyics tuition which was quite cute,
cos lulu was asking about how come her hamster's (turkey, for future reference) soul (yes, soul.) hasn't come back to vist her.

what can i say?

lulu is lulu.

but it's very sad that her hamster has passed on.
-hugslulu- he was a great hamster who was completely and totally (and perhaps a bit violently) loved.
well, after that went to the library to read but i forgot that the library closes at 5, so i was stuck outside reading for 45min.
haha. whoops.
so, went for mass and now i'm home.
and bored.
AND miserable.

oooh typing differently today. wonder if it'll come out nice.
AND! heres a recommended nice/funny/wacky/cutesie book to read:
On The Bright Side I'm Now The Girlfriend Of A Sex God. by Louise Rennison.
excerpt!-->

Sunday July 16th
my room
6:00pm

Staring out of my bedroom window at other people having a nice life.
Who would have thought that things can be so unbelievably pooey? I'm only fourteen and my life is over because of the selfishosity of -so-called- grown-ups. I said to Mum, "You are ruining my life. Just because yours is practically over there is no reason to take it out on me."
But as usual when I say something sensible and meaningful she just tutted and adjusted her bra like a Russian roulette player. (Or do I mean disco thrower? I don't know and, what's more, I don't care.)
If i counted up the number of times I've been tutted at, I could open a tutting shop. It's just not fair... How can my parents take me away from my mates and make me go to New Zealand? Who goes to New Zealand?
In the end, when I pointed out how utterly useless as a mum she was, she lost her rag and SHOUTED at me.
"Go to your room right now!"
I said, "All right, I'll go to my ROOM!! I WILL go to my room!! And do you know what I'll be doing in my room? No you don't, so I'll tell you! I'll be just BEING in mmy room. That's all. Because there is nothing else to do!!!!!!"
Then I just left her there. To think about what she has done.
Unfortunately, it means that I am in my bed and it is only six o'clock.


it's hilarious! A MUST-READ! x)
ooh and did i mention i had the WACKIEST dream last night?
i dreamt of TRICIA in a pastel-blue flowery lacy dress.
please don't kill me.
hahaha. and that i made my brother cry! haha.
plus the other night, i dreamt of 'duanchengfeng' from MVP and he was sticking his finger in my ear.
RIGHT.
oooosh. boredom sets in quickly.
merde!

Quote Of the Day
Shawn: "(talking about inheriting his father's money etc) Well, at least I'll get to enjoy life when I'm old. *pauses (apparently thinking about his father's stinginess)* I hope."



remember everyone, bullshit does not pay!


she smiled
at 9:25 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com