the average goddess,
the compulsive shopaholic,
the absentminded ditz,
and just a little insane.
; drama mama; councillor;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)
Monday, May 24, 2004
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
you know the feeling you get when you catch your fingers between the door or in a drawer or something, and it hurts so badly that it brings tears to your eyes? and you know it's terribly silly and stupid but you could honestly cry if you wanted to?
funnily enough, that's how i'm feeling now. it's been an awful day. yupps.
things that are going wrong today:
1. i deleted ALL the messages in my phone accidentaly.
2. i can't remember how to spell accidentally. (sp?)
3. my shooting is so bloody bad.
4. the netball thingamajig is tomorrow.
5. i went home late.
6. my brother ate my lunch.
7. chinese Os are in seven days.
8. i'm not even halfway done with chinese revision for said Os.
9. my results S.U.C.K majorly.
10. the (inevitable) parent-teacher dialogue is on saturday.
11. people aren't who you think they are.
12. i haven't finished my chem tuition homework.
13. chem tuition is in two hours.
14. i can't be bothered to do my chem tuition homework.
15. my computer is still screwed up.
whatever. catch ya on the flip-side.
and everyday is the worst day ever.
at 5:48 PM