the average goddess,
the compulsive shopaholic,
the absentminded ditz,
and just a little insane.
; drama mama; councillor;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)
Sunday, May 16, 2004
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Random Things i'm Thankful For.
1. that i live in Singapore and even though it's strait-laced and all grandma-y-ly puritanical, we're still one of the safest countries in the world. (yes, i'm feeling very generous now. haha.)
2. that there's no war happening around us.
3. that my friends are (relatively) happy people and not altogether plagued by poverty/disease/traumatic experiences.
4. that my family is still (relatively) alright.
5. that life in general is quite alright.
6. that there's always God to turn to when things are not.
7. the double mushroom swiss at BK.
8. my phone!
9. the internet! God bless Bill Gates and whoever!
10. yummmmy roasted greasy oily ba-kwa!
11. tony sun!
12. jay chou!
13. black-eyed peas!
14. the radio dammit! x)
15. hang ten and giordano! =)
16. calvin klein scents!
17. the beach even if i haven't been there for a damn long while! *hinthint*
18. jason hahn in EightDays mag.
19. studying sessions that turn into gossip sessions with friends.
Random Things I'm NOT Thankful For.
1. having to have my period for forty damn years.
2. amath + janny lee.
4. rules and regulations at times.
5. the bits of vegetables in burgers.
6. the pickles in burgers.
7. the humid weather in Singapore.
8. descrimination + prejudice.
9. crying +wailing + shrieking babies.
10. boring sermons. (haha is that a sin?)
11. computer viruses! *kickscom*
12. animal + child abuse. (get a life, you assholes!)
13. stifling air-con-less assemblies in the hall.
14. having to sing the majulah and say the pledge every freaking morning.
15. lagging computers.
16. being almost-but-not-quite-sixteen.
18. not having a digicammmmmmmmmm! *whines*
19. that there's no BK at junction eight.
20. that there's no direct bus home from school. -sulks-
places/things i'd rather be/be doing right now.(written on CHIJ Sec4 Express Pure Chemistry Mid-Year 2004 Section A MCQ paper:)
1. sleeping in my bed.
2. blogging on my com.
3. blogging on seb's laptop! funnnn! x)
4. in town shopping.
5. at the beach tanning.
6. listening to my cds.
7. getting my ears pierced.
8. getting my naval pierced.
9. getting my nose pierced.
10. getting a tatt on my hip.
11. reading my jill mansell book.
12. working (read: earning shopping money!) at mos.
14. drinking the english breakfast tea at coffee club.
15. playing with my darlings.
16. seeing my dad.
17. playing with my phone.
18. painting my toenails and cutting my fingernails.
19. making my sweet16 present! (haha.)
20. NOT taking a chemistry exam knowing i'm going to fail.
at 2:14 PM