the average goddess,
the compulsive shopaholic,
the absentminded ditz,
and just a little insane.
; drama mama; councillor;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)
Thursday, March 11, 2004
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
you are all i need to get me through. like a falling star i fell for you! you have shown me how to love, an ANGEL sent from high above. now i know that all i need is you*
HELLO WORLD! haha. in a good mood today. TGIFT! (thank God it's friday tomorrow!) hahaha. my lameness is showing. x) hmmm. pe was rubbish as always. ms teo's always making us do stupid circuit trainings! and 4/8 gets to play football and all the fun stuff! -grumbles- unfairr. =( oh and she was being such a bitch today! she scolded a few of us just because we went to buy drinks after pe. exactly WHAT is wrong with that?! isn't it natural to be thirsty after pe?! madness! x( haha. ohh! and we had show-and-tell again today and ms chow was telling us about her blind (and apparently pretty stupid) dog. haha it was hilarious! =) most of the teachers we got this year are great, even though there are SOME exceptions like janny lee and ELT. but other than that i think we're pretty lucky! haha. =)
overall-y my day was alright. =) even chem practical today wasn't too painful. ohh! during chinese i was making silly lists. it's quite fun to make them haha. =) and, as a result of boredom...
things to do during next week:
1. study chinese!
2. emaths holiday homework.
3. go jogging every evening.
4. go for morning trainings on every day except monday and sunday.
5. make notes for physics and memorize 3 chapters.
6. study amath! and do amath and emath daily.
7. lit project with nalli.
8. meeting to do the green house stuff.
9. borrow a few good books from the library and remember to pay off the fines.
10. sleep before 11 every night. =)
things i want to buy:
1. wallet! ($20)
2. jacket! ($30)
3. black sleeveless shirt. ($10)
4. kitten-heeled flip-flops. ($29.90 - OP)
5. short shorts. ($22.90)
6. contacts! ($120)
target for mid-year exams:
english -- A1
chinese -- A2
emaths -- A1
amaths -- B4
literature -- A2
ss/geog -- A1
physics -- A2
chemistry -- C6
abhorrent slang words:
2. wah piang
4. hor / lor (even if i'm guilty of it sometimes!)
countries / places i wanna go:
4. new york.
7. new zealand.
where i want to be in ten years:
1. RICH. $$$
2. working in theatre.
3. engaged. (haha.)
4. travelled a little more. (and gone skinny-dipping! hah.)
5. having my own cat.
6. having my own bike.
7. still keeping in touch with my friends.
8. still blogging near-daily.
9. hopefully not making anymore lists.
can you tell i was veryveryvery bored? -nods- unspeakably! haha ignore me. rgs relay tomorrow. -sticks out tongue- i don't want to swim!
if you could see what i see...
you're the answer to my prayers.
if you could feel the tenderness i feel,
you would know, it would be clear.
that angels brought me here...
i don't know much, but i know i love you. and that may be all i need to know.
at 7:05 PM