#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Sunday, February 15, 2004
Somewhere between the procrastination and the homework, the incessant forwards and the friendships, the calls to each other complaining about crushes and boy/girlfriends; somewhere between the phone calls to old friends, and the 'I miss you's and the 'I love you's and the 'What are we doing tonight?'s; somewhere between all the changing and growing, between the classes and the skipping of classes, between the studying for tests and the pretending to study for tests and the downright NOT studying for tests... I forgot. I forgot what school was all about.

Somewhere between all the appointments, Starbucks Coffee and McDonald's,paying of bills and not paying of bills, making of plans then breaking of plans, appearing, disappearing, then re-appearing... I forgot. I forgot what it was like to cry.

I forgot that pretending to be happy doesn't make you happy. And that pretending to be smart doesn't make you smart. I forgot that you can't just forget the past, in fear of the future.

I forgot that you can't control falling in love. And that you can't make yourself fall in love. I learned that I can fall in love, and that it's okay to mess up. I learned that it's okay to ask for help, and that it's okay to feel like crap. I learned that you can complain and whine to your friends for a whole long day. I learned that sometimes the things you want, most you just can't have and that the things you look for are right in front of you. I learned that the greatest thing about college and high-school and the working world isn't about the parties, the drinking, or the hook-ups...

It's the friendships, which means the taking of chances. I learned that sometimes the things we want to forget are the things which we most need to talk about. I learned that Time and Love can heal all things. I learned that just when you think it can't get any worse -- it does! But with the love and support of your friends, you survive. I've learned that when you start feeling bad about losing touch and about those that you've lost, they're feeling the same way too.

I learned that letters from friends are the most important things. And that sending cards to your friends can make them feel immensely better. But basically I just learned that all my friends, both old and new, are the most important people in the world to me, and without them I wouldn't be who I am today. So this is a Thank-You to all of my friends for always being there. And even if we're not on good terms, or we've lost touch... I will always have an unconditional love for you. Always and forever.

she smiled
at 8:37 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com