the average goddess,
the compulsive shopaholic,
the absentminded ditz,
and just a little insane.
; drama mama; councillor;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)
Friday, December 05, 2003Words of Wisdom.
Mrs Chevely: The strength of women comes from the fact that psychology cannot explain us. Men can be analysed, women... merely adored.
Sir Robert Chiltern: You think science cannot grapple with the problem of women?
Mrs Chevely: Science can never grapple with the irrational. That is why it has no future before it, in this world.
Sir Robert Chiltern: And women represent the irrational.
Mrs Chevely: Well-dressed women do.
1. You see, it is a very dangerous thing to listen. If one listens, then one may be convinced; and a man who allows himself to be convinced by an argument is a thoroughly unreasonable person.
2. Questions are never indiscreet. Answers sometimes are.
3. It is always worthwhile asking a question though it is not always worthwhile answering one.
4. My poor Olivia! We have married perfect husbands and we are well punished for it.
5. I like looking at geniuses, and listening to beautiful people.
6. Life is never fair, Robert. And perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.
7. I remember having read somewhere, in some strange book, that when the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
8. I had a wild hope that I might disarm destiny.
(taken from "The Ideal Husband" by Oscar Wilde.)
at 12:58 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com