#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Saturday, December 06, 2003
Just had dinner a while ago after coming back from Bonnie+Erika+Chris' comfirmation. I've got quite a bit to blog about so I'll start from yesterday. =)

5th Dec/Friday
Went to FTPPS child-care centre at Toa Payoh to help take care of the kids there! Hahaha the kids were pretty cute! Haha but Ange and I had a tough time 'cause we were doing arts and crafts with them and there was this one kid who acted pretty angry all the time, like he'd snap at people and punch them and scold them vulgar words. Maybe he's got a lot of anger inside... I don't know. Hahaha and there was this one Indian boy who kept scolding the rest of the children chinese vulgarities. Hahaha! Plus one 12-year-old eurasian girl who kept smiling at Ange! Hmmmm! x) Hahaha. But the teachers there are very fierce and they kept scolding the children and shouting at them. =( That's probably the only not-nice part of the day la. =) Came home early (so I missed the 'Games' part with the kids that the CYF people thought up.) and was pretty beat so I'm glad my mum said I could skip training tomorrow morning. =) Now I won't have to train til Thursday/Friday! -Beams- x)

today
Woke up at 10+ after having this hilarious dream! I dreamt of DaBeck from XJSN and it was so funny 'cause we were playing some stupid arcade game and it was all in Chinese and I didn't know what the hell I was doing or shooting at. Hahahaha. Twisted dreams always haunt my sleep! Hmmmm then I went for Bonnie+Erika+Chris' comfirmation! Happy confirmation you guys! Was actually supposed to meet Lulu at the bus-stop to take the bus over to Holy Spirit but my mum decided to give us a lift instead. Haha that was lucky 'cause Val and Yricia were at the bus-stop too! So we gave them a lift too. Hahaha was pretty shocked. When I came home the first thing my mum said was "who was the boy?" and I was so stunned til I realised she was talking about Tricia *snickersnickersnortsnort* Hahaha what a laugh. =) Anyway, we met Cheryl, Jolene and Inka there too. Hmmm actually the church is much nicer than Risen Christ, just that the choir was pretty dead and everyone wasn't completely paying attention? Other than that, I think the church is really nicee! Especially the toilets. Not like RC's stinky dirty malfunctioning toilets. Hahaha. Christine was looking soooo pretty! Hahaha gorgeous! And Bonnie too, in her spag dress. =) Oh and I saw myshireeeeenbaby there! That girl was all dolled up, looking so *cute* haha. x) Hmmm so after that, Bonnie invited us back to her place 'cause she was going to change 'cause she, Inka, Tricia and Val were going to town. Then her mum gave us all a lift to J8 and Lulu and I left to go home. But she wanted to shop and she bought "her true love" from BUM (this very ugly, very typically-lulu shirt.) and then she went to sign up at my tuition centre. So we'll be having tuition together every Sunday from now on. *horrified* Hahahaha. =)

she smiled
at 8:17 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com