the average goddess,
the compulsive shopaholic,
the absentminded ditz,
and just a little insane.
; drama mama; councillor;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)
Thursday, October 16, 2003
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me...
Now seem so far away.
And it feels like you don't care anymore.
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you.
I can't stand another fight.
And nothing's alright,
'Cause we lost it all.
Nothing lasts forever...
I'm sorry, I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back...
I'm sorry, I can't be perfect.
-- stolen off qb's blog. it's a damn nice song. but i don't know what it's called or who sang it. someone tell me if you don't mind? =)
what would make my life -perfect-
1. jay chou.
2. jay chou's first album.
3. jay chou's second album.
3. jay chou's fourth album.
4. jay chou.
5. confirmation clothes - blouse, skirt (or pedalpushers).
6. sleeveless tops (black/white).
7. jay chou.
8. to get rid of all the excess fats on my podgy body.
10. a phone pouch (blue/green).
11. a new wallet (ripcurl/billabong).
12. a new pencil case (BIG).
13. a new pair of low-slung hipsters (bought only after 8 is completed).
14. nice slippers (black/white).
15. 4 more ear piercings.
16. berms (37degrees/OP).
17. 3 tatts (ankle, back, tummy).
18. jay chou.
19. good grades for my eoys (good enough so that i won't drop to combined science).
20. for every single one of you who read this to be happy. remember. when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. (although i like the other one better: "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until you get the oranges you originally asked for." oh well. maybe that's just me.)
at 10:15 AM