#vanessa;
the average goddess,

the compulsive shopaholic,

the absentminded ditz,

and just a little insane.

240788-->leo;
ex-IJTP.4/nine2004;
cjc.1T05;
swimmer; drama mama; councillor;
laugh_out_loud247[at]hotmail[dot]com;

# resolutions;
1. participate more actively in CYF/Mustard Seed.
2. participate more in CCAs.
3. be a better older sister.
4. be a better daughter for once.
5. get good grades and maintain them.
6. listen, not talk. (this applies to class too!)
7. have a journal/diary.
8. be a friend to everyone.
9. remember important dates.
10. stay happy, even when the tears fall. :)

# linkage;
pinkstilettos;
temporary insanity;
guestbook;
poetry;


angels`
-friends

4/nine.
chij.
alyssa.
angie.
benjamin.
bernie.
bert.
brendan.
carol.
carol n.
charles.
cheryl.
chris.
corinne.
dalun.
darren.
elsa.
erika.
gen.
joachim.
jolene.
judette.
kimberly.
lester.
nat.
qibing.
roxy.
sam.
sean.
seb.
sheryl.
stephi.

-snaps
[Carolling]
[Dinner&Dance]
[CJC]
[Chinese New Year]
[Poetry]
[Misc]
[Sentosa]
[Thanksgiving Mass]
[The Rockafellaskank]
[CYF Camp]
[T8 Orientation]
[31st March]
[Elects Camp]
[Discover! Camp]

-thanks
blogger;cursor;angelfire; photobucket;music;

-memories
July 2003; August 2003; September 2003; October 2003; November 2003; December 2003; January 2004; February 2004; March 2004; April 2004; May 2004; June 2004; July 2004; August 2004; October 2004; November 2004; December 2004; January 2005; February 2005; March 2005; May 2005; June 2005;

layoutandimages[by]q|en

Friday, August 08, 2003
Just finished watching "Anti-trust"... It's the best show I've seen for ages! So intriguing and Nat, you were right! Ryan Philippe looks so good when he was stretching and when he was in bed with his girlfriend (Claire Forlani). *hormonal rush* hahaha I have *got* to watch "Cruel Intentions" again! x)

Anyway, half-day today cos of National Day... School was so fuckedup! Had an outdoor mass, which was quite cool but poor, deprived and now traumatized me had to sit behind FLY. Who smells worse than stinky feet and rotting cheese put together. -faints- haha okay, I don't have much of a conscience. But really lor... She doesn't give a shit about her appearance [and her smell] even though she knows we are being terribly emotionally mauled by it. sheesh. haha Anyway. After that, we had to go back to class to sew some "Fabric-of-the-Nation" shit and Mrs Wong was being a pain in the ass. Oh, and all this happened while some lame-ass teacher [I think it was Yvonne Ng] played crappy national day songs that the teachers sung [although, it would be much more accurate to say that Mr Yap was warbling like a strangled lorikeet and not singing] over the PA system. If that isn't the cherry on top of my traumatizing and perpetually embarrassing day at school, I don't know what is. =)

I was supposed to go to Changi to eat Popeye's Chicken [I think] with Savvanah and Bobbee and Icee and Dennie, but mum said I shouldn't cos of the Bali bombings and her own misguided paranoia. *rolls eyes* Aje couldn't go too, so we went to J8 to eat breakfast and take neos. Had a niceAll the neos look so fuckedup! I look like crap. xP And Aje you looked good okay! I wouldn't lie! And stop saying the sky is not falling down...! xP I am not a bimbo. I am not a ditz! *pouts* hahaha. Anyway, saw my brother there too, and for some reason, he's being totally nice to me today. *ponders* hmmm... Anyway. I'm trying to write properly. As in with caps and punctuations. haha I'm just being lame, I know. =) And today has been my first successful day in not thinking about *ahem-ahem* at all. I RULE. honestly, I can't remember when's the last time I've had so much self-discipline over someone. hmm. haha oh I have to leave a note!

mellie darling: don't be so sad yeah? it makes me sad too... -hugsandkissses- i love you so much! and remember when you need someone to talk to or to just bitch and all about life, there's always me and the whole bunch of friends that are flooding your guestbook everyday. =) chin up, darling. the world hasn't ended yet. and if the world does end tomorrow... well i'll be grateful that i've got you. -smucks- love you!

she smiled
at 3:25 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com